CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

We already know that this is the best December month so far. I...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    We already know that this is the best December month so far. I think Ted needs keep pushing his vision and agenda and now just has to publish the 4C, then the annual numbers. Yes it is possibly a record month but I am a little conservative and not expecting a massive increase over November though; maybe 10% increase ? Ted talks like a marketer, and some of his earlier announcements have a bit of fluff which has bitten him a couple of times which is why the SP has dropped (also through trader manipulation).

In Feb/Mar 19 we had indicators that Sept and Dec 19 quarters will be the period when EN1 may turn the corner and be break-even. But it isn't just about breaking even; it is also about growth earnings and the ability to continue to grow. The company cost reductions and increased revenue growth continue to grow. The revenue growth is actually pretty good and those who have tracked it have proven it.

As for the share price, I do agree that the current market cap is still quite low. 2.7 - 2.8c per share is low in my opinion as well, especially with the revenue growth. This should be sitting in the 4-5c at the minimum, but it is obvious that experienced traders are manipulating investor confidence.

@Salubrious I too reduced my risk position earlier and I am still holding from 12mths ago so I will continue holding.

Things may swing up upon the next couple of announcements.

Mid-longer term - For those who have held for a while I think that in another 6-8 mths you will see further movement upwards once there are more monthly/quarterly numbers to compare it against. If it swings favourably then the SP should jump significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.