CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Market Cup reflecting how much shares are issued and what is a...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Market Cup reflecting how much shares are issued and what is a share price right now. At share price .023 Market Cup is $16.38m this is not so bad for profitable company and with great quarterly report and great Yearly report this company easy can attract new investors who are not scared of new shares issuing.

I don't know what company will do with 3B issuing in Janury-March 2020 as December is finished and nothing could be added for yearly balance sheet. And they need to prepare new "good balance sheet" for audited Half Year report only on August 2020. So theoretically company can chose strategy to not issue new shares in January - March and don't put additional pressure on share price with hope that share price will significantly improve and if it is necessary for their "good balance sheet" maybe issue new shares at higher prices (meaning less dilution) closer to August.

I personally bought shares because I like company progress and I want to see what potential this company has for future perspective.
    Do you know some videos or presentations where company discussing potential and future plans? What is their milestones for next 1-3 years?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.