88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

"Crazy talk about Consolidation" "Grow up and stop whinging" -...

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    "Crazy talk about Consolidation" "Grow up and stop whinging" - Interesting comments JandJ when only focusing on the fundamentals of the theory of consolidations from Mr Google. Sigh!!

BUT the reality is the complete opposite for "all these lifestyle spec stocks" imo, which you clearly fail to understand the devastating SP impact of post consolidations, especially as these coys have a very LT history of poor performance, poor management, poor cash managing, poor decisions or lack of and poor planning of works (or lack of - lengthy hibernation between drills) imo, these coys, the SP always fall big time after consolidating, plenty of failed consolidation examples out there..... Here are just some post consolidated SPs I have experienced.... I am sure plenty of SHs on here have suffered similar destructive SP experiences, unlike JandJ who has experienced only the theory by reading Mr Google, name some successes, LMAO!!!!!

EGO 100:1 - SP $1.30 collapsed to 12c then administration.
    SVG 40:1 - 24c currently now 4c
    Centro - $10 to administration
    FMS - $1.60 to 40c
    FAR, LER/AQL, etc etc all collapsed... Hundreds of failures on the ASX over the years!!!!! DYOR!!!!!

IMO, only a very small few of successful, well managed spec companies with plenty of follow up plans/workings, after recent successes have ever worked well for SHs after consolidations. 88 is NOT one of these companies as their market confidence/sentiment is already a joke, after many years of long hibernation of inactivity, then rinse/repeat/ CRs and failures, from doing the bare minimum, 1 well a year work program with over generous remunerations imo....

So, explain to me why all but 1 of the board or senior management have ever bought a share from this 25 Bil SOI imo?????... If this isn't a big red flag warning to you, then God help your investment if you still hold stock after the consol... Dare you to not exit and hold after consolidation, bet you don't, LMAO!!!!!

Just research and show me some lifestyle spec stocks imo that has benefited the SP before you insult SHs, who like me have endured many consolidations and ALL have failed big time and many SHs have lost big $$$$, that's why I exit when lifestyle companies imo say they are doing a consol, bet you exit as well, lol!!!!!

100%, the 88 SP will be smashed big time imo... Sadly now the SP will be significantly impacted going forward, as again another unnecessary dumb RNS from 88 imo, mentioning this consolidation soon after flow test, will certainly destroy any significant SP upside rally during this flow test imo....

Well done 88, NOT, with yet another poorly timed and frankly unnecessary ill-thought out and reckless RNS imo.... As I said this doesn't impact this highly paid board as hold bugger all shares imo, this consol is all about 88 continually recycling for another 5-10yrs of dilution by CR after CR and ensuring they're over the top and over generous REM survives imo.....

Seriously they all have to go now imo...We ALL have to spill the lot prior to next AGM, if we are all stuck holding after another failed SP rise under this new management, then my focus will be voting NO to consolidation and YES to spilling them all imo.....

JandJ - How will 88 support a consol SP by only doing 1 well a year and with lengthy hibernation?

88 are broke!!!!! Some tenements are suspended and their LT plan, of no real action until 25/26, so how will 88 ever support the post consolidated stupidly high SP's???

Can I ask how many consolidations have you ever been in and how large 88 is an investment for you?

IMO 88 have totally and recklessly mis managed this company to get to 25+ Billion SOI, (wasted hundred+ $$$ million drilling in poor locations with poor data) as 88 also earn unacceptable and outrageously over generous remuneration, have done way too many CRs, now forced to control, our out-of-control SOI which is an ASX joke imo and again imo this poorly timed consol will certainly trash our SP from now on.... Just look at these ridiculous share prices below after consols, never ever will SP hold at these prices given 88's poor history and performance imo.....

JandJ DYOR, not theory from Mr Google, LOL..... Sorry but your comments are as stupid as 88's RNS consol after flow test..... You deserve to hold your shares after this consolidation, so you experience the SP free fall, ONYA and CLUELESS!!!!!!

25 Bil = 250 Mil SOI (100:1)
    SP 0.004 = 40c
    SP 0.008 = 80c
    SP 0.01 = $1
    SP 0.14 = $1.40

I strongly recommend that ALL SH's VOTE "NO to CONSOLIDATION" and if/when a board spill happens VOTE "YES to SPILL THEM ALL" imo....

Merry Xmas to all LT frustrated holders...... Feb can't come quick enough to exit from this joke of a company imo.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $70.36K 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5400000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 517765215 219
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.