88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Stick to the facts I have been wanting them all gone since DW...

1. 5,295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3288
    Stick to the facts I have been wanting them all gone since DW left. Where were you at beginning of year where I wanted voters to vote down REM report to get a second strike, quick easy way to remove, Lol. Most holders I have spoken to now support the removal of the board and MD, obviously you and brother Bill don’t see the underperformance, PPP and decimated SP since new team arrived imo, lol, Clueless.

How is this not a dog, look at SP chart since new MD took over, at all time lows 0,004c and doubled SOI dilution by another 13 Bil shares in just over 2.5yrs. You probably believe their remuneration isn’t excessive and 88 isn’t a lifestyle company, Lol. Clueless.

As I said to you before, go speak to brokers, O/G directors as I have since 88 mentioned the poorly timed consol and you are absolutely clueless if you believe that the SP won’t now be restricted during flow test and if it actually happens post consol the SP will obviously get smashed imo. Certainly be liquid as mass sell off during our hibernation 9-10 months till 2025 when 88 awaken to do another drill. Lol. Clueless.

Plus 88 will not have funds left to pay themselves then alone another drill to prop up a post consolidated SP, so how will this $1 stock maintain this SP so they will certainly have to do 2 further CR’s each and every year, of course the SP will never maintain a post consol SP of say $1, lol. Again Clueless.

Happy new year let’s agree to disagree. Our reality’s are miles apart and not being arrogant, I am 100% correct and you are clearly wrong. Just watch what happens, hope you still hold post consol. Lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $96.19K 48.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14125786 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 592032739 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.