BRG 0.59% $28.58 breville group limited

Ann: Year Ended 30 June 2018 - Appendix 4E, page-13

1. HK1
    590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Very good in-depth analysis.

Sitting on a potential CGT hit is not a bad thing (hell, I only dream of having a $1m tax bill!) and I am also sitting on a sizeable (paper) profit. But I don't see any compelling reason to sell BRG, so it is no burden to be "stuck" with BRG in your portfolio.

As stated previously, the management have proven their worth and the granular detail should not be looked at with too much criticism. It is clear that they have many "levers" to pull and the risk/reward is spread across several areas. They have already flagged areas for FY19 that will experience a head-wind, but there is nothing alarming on the horizon. There will be some swings and roundabouts along the way, but BRG is being run very well and with the recent appointment of the CFO, I am only even more comfortable with management. (Plus, lets not forget that Solomon Lew owns 30% of BRG and has board positions)

Here is a article from 4 years ago.... Shows how the new CEO has changed the company and they have a clear plan for continued improvement.

Again, I expect the share price to fluctuate along the way, but over the long term this will continue to be a market-beating company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.58
Change
-0.170(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $4.099B
Open High Low Value Volume
$28.81 $29.02 $28.29 $6.124M 214.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7567 $28.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.66 4063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.