ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 313 Posts.
    "dizzy from the swings"

Yep - don't you just love that 10 year chart?

--------------

Hi Gerkin and nucular,

Not many of the decade club left?

It is tough to be upbeat sometimes with this stock after the disappointments of years gone by. But I just can't help but think that perhaps this is what we've all been waiting for.

This was a do or die drill and it appears they've come thru with flying colours. James has cut costs amazingly so that they are showing a profit from harrison and outlar production......imagine what he can do with a bunch of long-life producing edwards limestone wells?

I am keen to see their development plans. I would have thought they would just be drilling vertical edwards limestone wells to start with? But who knows? I don't think they would be attempting to produce from Edwards and Eagle Ford simultaneously.........Sue12 could tell us more about that if he would re-appear?

We also have that petrohawk well to look forward to next quarter. AZZ's share wasn't disclosed, neither was the agreed sum (for the lease) - do you guys know anything about that?

To me, this outcome will also allow us to have another crack at rowena with our full 50% interest intact?

And Harrison has a lot more potential left in it yet.

The reason AZZ was sold down so heavily over the last 12 months was purely cashflow or lack thereof (not lack of prospective acreage). I'm sure when James refers to "company makers" he is really talking about long-term cashflow which can be used to build land holdings and reserves further.

So, Gerkin, do you think we will see petrohawk farming into this acreage to leave AZZ free carried on the Eagleford Shale wells?

They will certainly need some expertise to drill these wells?

Or are you talking about takeover activity?

I just keep looking at Petrohawk's billion dollar annual exploration budget - those guys are serious about this play....whoever is drilling their wells continuously are gonna get pretty good at drilling ES wells?

Anyway, plenty to speculate about.......looking forward to their next announcement.

Regards,

Whippet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.