AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Project: Yellow Rose - 75% WIWell: Frances Dilworth No....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Project: Yellow Rose - 75% WI
    Well: Frances Dilworth No. 2
    Operator: San Isidro Development Company - 25% WI

1. Antares is pleased to announce the Frances Dilworth No.2 has reached a depth of 9,513 feet and is currently drilling ahead.

2. The preliminary total depth for the well is 12,500 feet.

3. All zones of interest are likely to be encountered in the coming week.

4. The geologic prognosis for the well indicates that the Austin chalk, Eagle Ford shale and Edwards limestone will be penetrated at approximately 10,400 feet; 10,900 feet and 11,100 feet respectively.

5. Operational updates may increase in frequency as information becomes available.

1. It is quite possible, the market quick hand would sell before the news, which would result in price down.

2. However if the drilling succeeds, it would greatly increase the selling price of other AZZ's project and set strong base for its price back to dollars.

3. AZZ now turns to be one strategic part of my plan to gamble pennies for dollars.

4. It is first time in the stock market I act to achieve any strategic objective.

5. The results in short term is hard to predict but has my own business objective in the stock market, right or wrong, is great mind change.

6. I would continue to manage the risks to extend the chances for dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.