AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Hello Hummerboy,Firstly well done on your entry price, you have...

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hello Hummerboy,

Firstly well done on your entry price, you have a very tidy paper profit in a very short time.

Everyone will have a different trading plan that will suit themselves, so you have to work out what is best for you. ie- do you go for broke and hold all for the entire drill hoping for this one to be the lucky drill result that makes you very wealthy, or do you maybe sell part or even all as the share price is rising and be comfortable with a nice profit. If the drill turns up nothing but dust ( and this is a very real possibility ) you have some good capital behind you to live another day. Or could you handle the feeling of selling out your entire holding, to then watch the share price sky rocket on good results.

These type of questions and emotions are what all people feel in this type of speculative share investing, and personally i love this feeling.

I have been watching the trading very closely and have decided to still keep holding all at the moment because i can not see a trading opportunity that would allow me to sell some and re-enter at a lower price. Maybe in the next 4-5 days this may change, so i will review my position if and when this happens.

Do i feel the share price will go over 20c in this run up? Well yes i do, but this is only my personal opinion based on that we have some good sands to drill through, being Austin Chalk and Eagle Ford, before we get to our main target being the Edwards limestone. So plenty of time and hopefully good news to make this occur.

All the best on how you play your cards with this drill to you HummerBoy, and also to everyone else who is going through the emotional rollercoaster of this gas drill,

Regards The Tinhopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.