MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Well said mate, There are plenty of individuals involved with...

1. 1,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    Well said mate,

There are plenty of individuals involved with ASX juniors that have themselves setup with cushy positions within multiple companies. Dig through their history and you’ll often find their names linked with these sorts of entities : Raise to pay salaries, dangle a carrot when funds get low, repeat and consolidate when needed.

I have a list of names of which I won’t touch a company if I find out that they’re involved with in any meaningful capacity.

I’m stating the obvious when I mention that I have a lot of respect for this management team. I’m convinced that their intent is to turn this company into a success (cashflow positive) and I know that they put in the work. Ive been very happy with what they’ve achieved thus far.

Time and money has been invested, so rightly so, I expect the terms of the spin-off to produce the fruits of the labour that has been involved.
    This outcome will affect my sentiment going forward, as AB is the reason I invested.
    This will also be a reflection of management’s ability to continually add shareholder value.

I would think an update within the next week is reasonable too.

Fingers crossed.

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.