MCT 0.00% 0.3¢ metalicity limited

I’m intrigued by some people’s emphasis on the speculative...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    I’m intrigued by some people’s emphasis on the speculative market’s interpretation of a “fair price”, as a means of actually fairly valuing a company...

Mick there’s no need to worry about that, because that “pump” began when I decided to add another 3 Mill shares to my portfolio.

It’s interesting reading the thoughts and people’s speculations though .

Zinc fundamentals looking great, but we need a BA for AB and some stellar results @ Napier/Emmanuel, to indicate viable progression of the projects towards development.
    The Zinc market, after years of false bull run starts and empty promises of supply issues/closures, has resulted in a pretty lack luster response overall IMO, from investors to the current zinc situation.

Hopefully some luck on our cobalt/Lithium endeavors. A great team and individuals/experts involved to give us every chance possible, but the rest is up to the ground.
    Results on either of these fronts will likely gain a better appreciation from the spec market (particularly cobalt IMO).

I think many of you underestimate just how driven our management team is (and the work they’re putting in). If you communicated with the company you’d realize that there is a tonne of Work being done in the background.

I do agree, however, that it’s now time for them to get AB locked into a more definite future. The depth concerns won’t go away until BA’s are in place. AB is still the main drawcard for the company at present, so this needs to be sorted in the coming months IMO (and I’ll reassess my investment obviously, if I don’t think that progress is being made).

I’m not worried though, and very happy buying more where I can.

Cheyne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $19.22K 6.407M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 53201198 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63732747 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.