YFZ 0.00% 92.5¢ youfoodz holdings limited

Love how the benifits to shareholders has already dissapeared in...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Love how the benifits to shareholders has already dissapeared in announcements
    Youfoodz CEO Lance Giles said: “This is a significant project in the evolution of Youfoodz, which is expected to
    deliver considerable benefits to the Company, our employees, customers and suppliers.

I suppose not totally rubbing shareholders noses in it by leaving HelloFresh out of it.

Again, while like Jethro the Phantom, I'm on the right side of the equation on this occassion (having joined well after IPO), you are niave if you think it won't happen to you over time. It is only a matter of when not if, and therefore why you still aggetate wherever/whenever possible IMO!.

If Lance was ridgy didge..#!&*.. He wanted everyone (ipo shareholders) on board with him (& his significant shareholding) and his dream. So he honestly thinks he has delivered for these same shareholders by him taking up the offer... Seriously Lance!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3612/3612203-f463b303adc66ac4d3f433e1ce684a5a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.