AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

I see this announced capital raising as a very good move by...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I see this announced capital raising as a very good move by Nigel & the board, it in effect gives AVZ funding options other than Yibin. As you stated in the your thread this morning on "reality kicking in", you said that the options are unlikely to get exercised and that FIRB could nix the deal.

Well then Nigel and the board have hit upon a plan B that is equal to or better than the Yibin deal, in my opinion should a large number of the current options not get exercised, all Nigel has done is rolled the options forward at a higher exercise price ($0.06). Also the new investors whom, at this uncertain and difficult time, have basically decided to match the Yibin investment at 4.5 cents. Either way there is going to be some share dilution, nothing major IMO.

Should FIRB not approve the Yibin investment in AVZ then we have plenty of interested parties seeking to invest in a top tier multi decade lithium project. In the event FIRB give their approval to the deal then, I'm sure Yibin will not squander the opportunity to secure high grade low deleterious lithium supply to meet their growing needs.

As for the DFS being slightly late, at this stage I'm not too concern, if anything the inputs to the DFS have, in my opinion improved, as the price of diesel has fallen aprox. twice as much as the Aus. dollar has. We also, now have optionality on the transport route to market.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.