PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Thank you for that perspective dt7 . I had not twigged to those...

1. 18,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3821
    Thank you for that perspective dt7 .
    I had not twigged to those strategic implications,
    It is not even nine months since Ken snagged that $110M (US) loan from BCNP last July - at 5% interest with no payments due for 2 years.
    - That was an extraordinary coup

Then by October last year it had claimed Altura’s lithium operations .... repeatedly extolled as having a very desirable product and fully funded via tier one backers - RCF and AUS Super (https://www.*****.com/news/2021-01-21/Pilbara-Minerals-acquires-Altura-lithium.html)
    ( Hmmm did BNPL know that was on the way when it made that big July 20, 2020 loan?) ​

And now PLS has just asserted Stage 1 operations will soon be increased by around 40,000 tpa, that existing offtaker, Yibin Tianyu, a CATL (part-owner of PLS)-allied company, now has dibs on that AND that it has already paid for the privilege.

-The new (Altura) Plant 2 is waiting to go.
    -The path to stage 2 is clearly identified.
    - Management is high calibre
    - It is alllocated within easy reach of a port in a politically stable country
    - With plenty of cash backing so as to wait on premium coin from future contracts.

How soon will they come?
    ....Of course the world’s battery maker deal hunters are telling their bosses to ‘hurry up’ !

I think PLS might be sitting in what is called the pole position here

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $130.7M 44.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 352029 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 5945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.