PLS 7.87% $2.88 pilbara minerals limited

There are no LiOH refineries in Europe, it all happens in China,...

1. 10,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    There are no LiOH refineries in Europe, it all happens in China, except for Livent with BMW.
    Ganfeng supplies LiOH to LG Energy, Catl battery makers to VW Tesla.
    Ganfeng have a 10 year MOU with VW and are working on recycling and battery design with Ganfeng.
    A new offtake with BMW.
    An offtake with Tesla.
    Ganfeng will be Europe's major LiOH supplier for the next 3 years.
    From my reading, the only converter for spondumene in the pipeline is in the U.K. Green Lithium. They intend to use wind power etc to lower CO2 footprint.
    Alex Cheesman, ex Altura is looking for OZ sources now for Greem Lithium.
    The next proposed sources of LiOH is from VUL in Germany from Geo thermal brine and U.K. Geothermal brine.
    I wouldn't be surprised to see one in Southern Ireland where Ganfeng have tenements, using a combination of DLE and mining and a LiOH refinery.
    Chezoslovakia on the boarder with Germany have a large spondumene resource, so this is a possible future site.
    Tianqi and Nemaska have offtake agreements to supply LiOH to Northvolt who are now firmly in bed with VW.
    Northvolt may need to find a new source of LiOH if the refineries do not open in time.
    Which LiOH plant do you think KB has in mind for PLS spod for the European market?
    I am surprised that PLS has not moved to stage 2 and 3 as in 18 months the competition heats up.
    By removing Altura's spod from the market has in turn effected VW, BMW, LG Energy, Tesla.
    Apart from VW, all of them have done new deals for spod or LiOH since the removal of ALO spod from the market but not with PLS.
    I can't see KB getting a good reception from any of the above the major players in Europe.
    On another note Lilac Solutions, the losers whose company went into receivership, like me as an investor, are back throughout U.S, the triangle and Europe working with the majors on DLE with major Government backing on all continents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.88
Change
0.210(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $8.672B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.88 $2.74 $151.4M 53.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8000 $2.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 377420 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.