AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The Yibin deal worth $14 million would have to have safe guards...

1. GD4
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    The Yibin deal worth $14 million would have to have safe guards within the contract ( like all contracts) that suggests that both parties must make best endeavours to complete the deal. If either party doesn't put there best foot forward then they would surely face serious legal action and one would have to compensate the other for any losses as a result of the deal not going through. Hence this appears to just be a FIRB issue.

Keep in mind that YIbin has spent money building a factory and would have to get there Lithium somewhere

It would appear the only way that this deal wouldn't go ahead would be by mutual agreement from both parties which is unlikely, or if the FIRB didn't allow the deal which would also seem unlikely considering they are not purchasing a controlling stake in AVZ.

In regards to the SP I would suggest that if the Yibin deal went ahead then there would be a rise in the SP, whether that happened today or in 28 days I think that the SP would still be at roughly the same price once the deal is done but it will just take more time.

If the SP does drop this week, then I would think that this is a serious mistake by the seller as the fundamentals are still very much the same. The Lithium resource is still there, the transport still is being planned, the demand for Lithium will still be there, the DFS is coming, Offtakes expected, finance and the Lithium price still hasn't moved much.

The only issue is the virus and that could temporarily slow growth in China but the need for Electric Vehicles to help control pollution is still the same but just may take a little more time to come to fruition after the virus is bought under control.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.