ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3802
    But when you are taking into consideration what is allowed in pretty much any coy in the world, that is PURELY only allowed what they NEED and NEED ONLY, then CHINESE investment now makes pure sense, because retribution on the other side of COVID will be flamed big time backed no doubt by all INTERNATIONAL players led by AUSTRALIA, COVID is a big worry for Africa and that needs to be contained ASAP, this time I wouldnt mind if TWIGGY MINDED HIS OWN BUSINESS and threw a few COVID packs AVZ way, I am sure YINBIN, will find a way , they could afford to put every village in Africa in 5 star hotels.........rolleyes.png

So what I am saying, is COVID will work itself out, CHINA OWES THE WORLD, they will save face, China will be no bully anymore , the world needs Chinas money to get to the other side, its going to be brutal for ALL, the END GAME is what matters now and we have conclusive evidence that it must be biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png for ALL and PEACE for ALL.

Common sense will prevail like the AVZ deal, but the POWER SHIFT is equalizing globally as we speak, I can breathe it , thank the lord.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.