AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Yibin Tianyi Withdraw FIRB Application, page-172

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    I would like to know if it's possible to get this announcement verified by the FIRB.

Are you asking readers here........... because I can see no question mark
    ? ?

You had better:

1. Call FIRB first thing Monday morning ready with the quotes and get them
    2. to verify the quotes and whether the announcement released to shareholders reflects the Government
    s view that the acquisition applied for is .......contrary to the National Interest......
    3. If they ask you to send an email, do not oblige. Stay on the phone and be really nice to a fault and seek verification
    4.If you fail at 3, don
    t come here making accusations against AVZ is my suggestion. The ASX announcement is a legal document marked sensitive and quotes are a serious thing to do.

What you
    re missing is that in order to avoid an Order prohibiting the acquisition the entities concerned are given options. At 11% Yibin Tianyi has the objective of a seat at the board. Yibin Tianyi being able to withdraw is an act of diplomacy rather than Frydenberg make an Order prohibiting.

It
    s good to be negative but it only works if youre objective, that is apply positive and negative.

Know that Yibin has a municipal government entity in its mix. Remember $
    0 is the threshold since March 29
    All direct interests in an Australian entity or Australian business.
    Remember China is a very important trade partner and so there is likely some nonsense coming out of Treasury
    s mouth

Basically………….. Chinese now know that as long as Manono is with ASX Manono, there is going to be no more Chinese slice of the pie board seat, unless done through Lithium Plus...?

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.