AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Yibin Tianyi Withdraw FIRB Application, page-640

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Fair enough about a so called troll stirring the pot. I understand that the frustration is peaking here.

I've always found Hoots to be pretty unbiased. It's true people ask him from lots of different Company Threads to post his TA. Then people either thank him for his time or if his analysis is not to their liking (possibly a little negative) then others will call him something unsavoury (like a witch doctor or something ot tell him to get lost) . Hoots normally takes this in his stride.

This is why I'm struggling to believe he has an agenda here.

In regards to your comment "Did you miss that one". I may of, I don't have time to read every post as I'm pretty busy most days.

If you're talking about Royal Viking's post regarding different options for finance, yes i did. Interesting post from a man who made a career in Banking. His experience in that sort of stuff would be vast.

I still don't see how that post (if that is the post you're referring to) is relevant to you posting the opposite to what Nigel Ferguson stated regarding financing. I don't see why people deflect ownership of their posts. It's there to see if you don't remove it.

Just like I apologised about my outbursts regarding dishonest posting. i just went too far and let my passion get the better of me. Will definitely endeavour to control my emotions a lot better in the future. Easy apologise and move one.

Anyhow we will keep going around in circles regarding your post about equity not being part of a finance package.

All the best with your AVZ Investment.

Even my 18 year old daughter is eyeing off buying some AVZ Shares. Just started her Share Market journey today. Excited girl!!!

Peace mate. I don't want a fight, I want healthy discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.