AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Wow, I’m a bit confused if you’re serious or not about not...

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680

Wow, I’m a bit confused if you’re serious or not about not having a clue on JORC ore reserves.

Maybe you can do some reading on JORC code 2012? It’s online, and it’s a good read, by reading it you’ll appreciate the tremendous effort AVZ management put into being transparent on metallurgy and you’ll be complaining vociferously about LTR, AJM and PLS as examples of paucity regarding transparency on metallurgy. And you’ll note the folly of PLS ‘s tech grade spodumene hype and pump.

You will see how they have manipulated data to suit eye candy optics that later fail the test of commissioning RE iron levels in shipments. There’s so much. So much that you’ll be embarrassed about your lambasting here.

Because after 3 years holders here are sick to death of racist attacks on the Congo dog, a dog the other dogs or should one say puppies fear. And even the Australian government can see that when they are quoted for noting the forecast production levels of AVZ.....and much more.....

So read up on JORC code, and come back educated and interested in this first class resource because it really educates you on the sleazy manoeuvring of its peers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.