SRN 16.7% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Yidby Gold Project Massive Gold Intersects, page-276

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    As a medium term holder....I just hold...I am obviously disappointed in the lack of market interest at the announcement this week. But to be clear I don’t think the “big” players are manipulating the price. I think that’s too easy a go to and every disappointed shareholder seems to use it. This company’s value to way to low with way to many shares for a big player to want to manipulate it.

I think at the point while they have struck great results they are still not able to quantify the size and potential life of a mine. Maybe from the next few results they can do that. If they can firm up the reserves and they are good I believe this stock can fly. But at this point the market will have a tough time valuing the stock so many may prefer to bypass it. Personally I think that it’s got good prospects, but if you consider not only the fact that there are no defined reserves and the tough time the backs and government have been giving mining companies, until they are a little down the path they will struggle to get the attention they want

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $140 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2801091 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12884423 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.