SRN 16.7% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Yidby Gold Project Massive Gold Intersects, page-277

1. 1,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Like I said to your previous post. As per your logic you are doing the right thing by 'Not Holding' this shares. Happy for you. But please don't come back and keep harping the same thing.

We understand you think the SP will not move till SRN starts mining And it won't start mining for a couple of years at least and it could be much longer.

We who bought these shares will continue to see he SP drop to 0. But given that we are not as wise as you are will continue to hold.

Since you are already so smart, can you please keep checking back just once in a year to see if SRN has started mining. Because if you time it well and check back just the day before SRN starts digging out gold from the ground, you might be able to buy all our shares at 0c.

I wonder why all of us in this forum are not as smart as you. Jeez I am beginning to get depressed and starting to loose hope on humanity. We are all set for doom.

Thanks again JK200SX. You are the lighthouse we should all steer towards. Heartfelt thank to you for being the "only" light in our lives and enlightening us..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $140 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2801091 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11834423 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.