SRN 0.00% 0.8¢ surefire resources nl

Ann: Yidby Gold Project Massive Gold Intersects, page-368

1. 1,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1292
    Ok, have a think about this....
    Between November 2019 and May 2020 you were able to pick up these shares at .002 to .003. Daily trading was around 5mil to 30mil traded. Of course there would be some dumping because they'll achieve their maximum CGT benefit and collect their 8 to 12 bags since the last ann. (plus the added margin calls today perhaps) Hopefully I have explained what has been happening.

Now lets get to business.
    From the last ann...
    Surefire Managing Director Vladimir Nikolaenko commented:
    “These exceptional new intersections have extended the mineralised lode structures at depth
    and along strike to the north, and indicate increasing thickness and high-grades at depth.

“We eagerly await the results of the remaining holes that have also intersected multiple lode
    structures and indicate that we are on top of a large gold system.

“The next phase of drilling will continue testing along strike and at depth, where this exciting
    new discovery remains open.”

Vlad is clearly very excited and knows he's onto something.....and I believe him. There isn't anything to suggest that the next results will be poor, in fact they could be better particularly at depth.

If we see a few holes in the next results with something like this......25m @ 5g/t and 60m @ 2g/t , I would expect some pretty good excitement with the SP, IMO

Currently...
    MC @ $24mil
    SP @ 2.2c
    wow, ridiculous IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.84K 2.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874106 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4535318 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.