DRE 5.56% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

That company had a mining campaign last year, that resulted in...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    That company had a mining campaign last year, that resulted in having a multi-year stockpile. There are no permitting issues. Unlike DRE, its resources are consistently thick and shallow so an open pit is easy. It's sideways rather than at depth. The resource is also proven, and expanding due to both mining results and additional drilling. Cheap to mine.

The company employs mostly indigenous people that are more than happy for them to be there, and on top of that, their ore sorting machine is providing better than expected results so less ore loss.

95mt is their main resource, and I disregard all others when pricing them. Forget Africa, forget their other heavy REE mine.

It is also an Australian company, mining in Canada. And their concentration plant is next door to a local plant that processes the stuff. Management are ex-LYC.

Why wouldn't you trust a Canadian lab? Also, they have local support too and are right next to the US which is another free-trade partner that the US is looking for in the space.

At best, DRE's resources would be mined in 5+ years. This resource was mined last year. Take all of that into account and explain to me the SP of both companies.

Either one company is severely overvalued, or the other is severely undervalued. Take your pick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $31.59K 1.858M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 3350558 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1836276 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1042174
Last updated 12.48pm 30/04/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.