DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

No worries. The price action of both stocks is amusing. One...

1. 2,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    I originally got in at around 0.002/0.003 a few years ago. I topped up at around 0.006 as I saw more potential unlocked. If I didn't think that there was more upside potential, I would've gotten out already.

It's called being realistic. You can't just take the total value of resources in the ground and apply a price. There's a lot more that goes into it.
    The other company I was comparing us to is years ahead of HAS and has multiple amounts of resource in localised areas. OPEX is therefore a lot lower. It's actually Canada's first rare earths operation and they do have other tenements, one also being in Canada that contains heavy rare earths on top of their main light REE resource.

You can call it downramping all you like. Both stocks comprise the vast majority of my portfolio so it's in my interest for both of them to rise. I'm not going to pretend though that finding 15 meters of stuff under 200 meters of overburden is something magical.

Super thin intercepts at depth don't make a viable mining campaign.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4616/4616968-e5a955ce914f3f2ba4fed3be3da8b6c0.jpg

Again, I'll re-iterate that I got into this early, and am an enormous amount in profit, but at the same time, I'm going to be realistic rather than riding an euphoria train. Still holding due to future potential.

Look at all these comments lol. People get so emotional. Reminiscent of the mindless Tesla holders.

"Most stock that start to do well attracts downramp roaches just ignore them"
    "The People who come and down ramp will be just called Idiot only"
    "As for the negative comments and stupid comments, just press the ignore button and give them no air time"

None of these drones can provide any form of counterpoint. It's like a fanclub. Worst mistake in investing. These types of people will buy high, ride the stock all the way up, and then all the way back down again rather than knowing when to get out.
    Why are you under the impression that I think that I can move the price? That's ridiculous!
    No worries. The price action of both stocks is amusing. One stock aspires to be like the other, yet their prices are switched. And even if they weren't, the other is still undervalued. Just goes to show how the market reacts. Hype drives it all and when that cycle is over, all people look for is revenue I guess. That's when reality sets in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 358226 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ 105811
Last updated 10.03am 30/04/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.