DLI 0.00% 29.0¢ delta lithium limited

Some interesting stuff in today's AFR re: AKE offering to...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Some interesting stuff in today's AFR re: AKE offering to process lithium for emerging WA producers:

Allkem has extended Mt Cattlin’s mine life to 2027-28 and is considering underground mining options to continue production into next decade. It has also secured tenements adjacent to the Bald Hill lithium mine in WA, which is in the hands of receivers.
    A Chinese-backed company has been given until the end of the month to salvage a deal to buy Bald Hill after federal Treasurer Jim Chalmers moved to block the acquisition. Bald Hill is close to Liontown’s Buldania project, the Mineral Resources-operated Mt Marion mine, and other lithium projects in the exploration stage.
    Allkem has offered to process lithium ore for emerging producers in WA at its Mt Cattlin operations.
    Mr Perez de Solay said the market for WA lithium assets was still red-hot, but there were signs it was starting to balance out.

“We look into opportunities in Australia and you know when the prices were very high about a year ago or so it was impossible to think of doing something because everything that we had in our portfolio looked better than acquiring something,” he said.
    “As opportunities start to pop up, and we continue to have our robust balance sheet and our commitment to WA, we will look into opportunities where we can create value.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $206.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $311.4K 1.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15557 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ 204980
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.