DLI 0.00% 21.0¢ delta lithium limited

This announcement confirms the reasoning behind CE interest in...

1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    This announcement confirms the reasoning behind CE interest in DALs lithium rights

A geo on the bird suggested DAL has an interesting land package back in August!

Sipping my morning coffee, wondering whether the south of the Gascoyne could also become a lithium hotspot. Before getting into details, you need to understand the following (otherwise I'll sound like a crazy person):

1.) You need granitic intrusions in order for pegmatites to form. Pegmatites are essentially offshoots from the final stage of crystallisation of a granite.

2.) You need a 'fertile' granite, which contains the right recipe to form lithium bearing minerals within the pegs.

3.) You need faults to act as conduits for the pegmatites.

4.) You get the 'LCT' Pegmatites (the ones containing the good stuff) at the most fractionated part of the 'melt'. See the diagram below. 'LCT' pegs drawn in yellow.

5.) Lepidolite and spodumene can occur within close proximity to each other and both occur in LCT pegs.

$DAL's announcement today unlocked quite a lot of information for the region. I took the following from it:

They are getting above background values for Lithium, rubidium and others, indicative of potential LCT pegmatites.✅

That same granite (thirty-three supersuite) that feeds $DLI's pegmatites is present (right recipe). ✅

$DAL have identified a shear zone (see above).✅

They are getting high Rb, potentially indicating lepidolite. Lepidolite can often mean spodumene is nearby. See kathleen valley, Wodgina.✅

This trend seems to be also extending into $MI6 and $KFM's tenements. $DAL is getting higher lithium values than $MI6 is within their Jamesons-Malinda lithium trend which is interesting. ($DAL is using Li and $MI6 using li20 so need to x $DAL's values by 2.153 to convert...) Should add one is soil and one rock it seems.

Interested to see how this plays out. Apologies for the long post, just got a bit excited. Hopefully you learnt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $68.88K 322.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26260 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.