YOJ 2.08% 4.7¢ yojee limited

Management provided a meaningful update on both Scharff and SILA...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Management provided a meaningful update on both Scharff and SILA Logistics in their last 4C. Software implementation for each of these customers follows a multi-phase approach. Some phases have already been implemented. You want proof that Scharff has begun using the Yojee last mile delivery software? See the screen shots below from a translated versions of the Scharff website (see [https://www.holascharff.com/scharff-stop] then [https://www.holascharff.com/express]).

This may sound like an exaggeration but Yojee is building a revolutionary piece of software. There is a lot going on within the company. You just have to do a bit of detective work to get a glimpse of it. Based on what I found while digging around the Internet, the company is on a very good trajectory. This is my personal assessment and I don't expect you or anybody to be on board with it.

One last thing, successful investing is hard because our emotions (fear, greed, impatience, boredom) often get the best of us. One of the best ways to prevent our emotions from interfering with our investment decisions is to develop a very thorough and rational understanding of the companies we are/want to be shareholders of. This requires conducting a lot of research and a lot of self-reflection. This by no means is easy and that is the reason why very few people are regularly successful in their investing endeavors. In the interest of being transparent, I am still in the process of learning how to be a successful investor.

Good luck to us all!

Pictures are on my next post below.
    Last edited by nickdany123: 07/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $12.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $3.166K 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28979 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.