YOJ 19.2% 5.6¢ yojee limited

Correct me if i get this wrong. But from the back of my mind YOJ...

1. 105 Posts.
    Correct me if i get this wrong. But from the back of my mind YOJ has more than one set of fees, and if you look very closely on how they describe their service, more than one business model.

Its a very complicated beast that operates from end to end and, although is complex, appears very simple on paper and the fee structure depends at which part of the distribution channel this all sits

A few months back someone likened it to Uber and was scolded. It wasn't entirely wrong. There is a component - the last mile - that comes in Van, Bike or Foot and can, for all intents be likened to the Uber model. I believe that is where the per transaction fees may be charged. Imagine a company like MailCall or the local arm of CouriersPlease.

Then there is one step up the chain, another revenue model, and another step up and another revenue model. Then there are bolt ons. The announcements over the last year or so that specifically mention partners to 'test' the system each had a different aspect they were testing; and different revenue models for each were touched on.

I've also not heard much about the distribution centres that were mentioned some time ago. But I imagine they are going to make a reappearance in the following weeks. Given the last few announcements.

Just going to go with the flow and hopefully enjoy where this takes us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.009(19.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.6¢ 4.7¢ $253 5.306K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14583 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 13229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.