YOJ 19.2% 5.6¢ yojee limited

Nothing has changed. Still a great story to watch unfold. They...

1. 105 Posts.
    Nothing has changed. Still a great story to watch unfold.

They haven't clarified their payment model at all, and not all their customers are in trial. Their 'clarification' is in respect to this transaction only.

Some others i'f you're looking for research:
    POST Cambodia was a trial, now its making $$$ -"All deliveries = Freight Revenue to Yojee"
    Raja Pindah was a trial, its in Indonesia - "Indonesia is profitable"
    PopInk/Flybuys is in trial - "begun looking at commercial strategies to utilize the Yojee network"
    Lion Parcel, was in trial, now revenue generating - "3 Year Contract with major logistics player " and "Indonesia is profitable"
    Spotlight PTE, trialed it, bought it - "due to the successful trial of the Yojee network capabilities in Singapore"
    A Truck Around & Cargone Couriers - "onboarding of two new Australian businesses completed"
    Scharff, tested and now implementing - "pay an initial fee of USD $10,000 which will be offset against implementation costs"

quotes are taken from their announcements - there are a lot of them, worth a read to see how long it takes them to convert from trial to revenue - Lion took about 3 weeks.

a note RE The bolt ons / add ons - "The product offers a leading fleet management and communication system with a suite of paid upgrade modules."

Nothing wrong with clarifying an announcement if its creating a bit of confusion... My guess is that it was suggested by the ASX, i've seen it happen before.

One thing though, I would like to know who thought YOJ went out and bought shipping containers based on a graphic in an announcement though. Almost every announcement they have had has had their logo on something. I think at one point they had it on push bikes. Makes you wonder really.

Either way, DYOR, and be good to your mother.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.009(19.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.6¢ 4.7¢ $253 5.306K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14583 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 13229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.