YOJ 3.77% 5.1¢ yojee limited

Ann: Yojee Corporate Update July 2019, page-7

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    I know these kind of announcements may not seem that interesting but I very like the way Yojee are building their team. If I was on board with one of the global leaders, and I came across Yojee, I'd have to be impressed with their management team. This would give me the confidence to explore their product further.

I also believe that a few years ago Yojee recognised they had organizational problems within their departments. Plenty of talent but little sync. Part of the tasks for some on the advisory board will have been to rectify this problem. Confident in their tech, Yojee have been flat out trying to get their team together and functioning. I believe this is as important as the technology. Sure, it's still costing we holders, but if Yojee are going to impress potential customers, this is the way they're going to do it.

I like how Yojee have already gone after the last mile delivery guys. They've given them a great AP and hopefully a tonne of work. Now it seems Yojee are turning their attention to the big end of town. I've no doubt that world leading logistics companies will have to change their operating systems to remain competitive but, for mine, its still a bit of a lottery as to which emerging players will play significant parts. Yojee are not there yet but I'm impressed with their commitment.

I could think of several company changing announcements that could arrive tomorrow, that's what I like about Yojee, otherwise - should all remain on track -, I'm not going anywhere over the next 18 months.

Good luck all,

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $14.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $17.05K 327.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147691 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 32716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.