YOJ 2.17% 4.5¢ yojee limited

Ann: Yojee March 2017 Investor Presentation, page-30

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I agree with both sides, performance right are just that based on performance. If targets are met then we all benefit if not we will all suffer the same as the directors entitled to such rights.

One key thing for me was Ed's wage which for a CEO/Founder/director is relatively low, plenty of companies pay sizably more in compensation and I for one think his entitlement to shares as compensation for the effort he is going to is just.

Remember he is the driving force behind YOJ and if he benefits we benefit the wage he is currently on is nothing more than a retainer and he would earn more as a sales rep for a freight company.

Anyone that says he is not the reason we will all make a sizable return on our investment should put their shares to market tomorrow as they obviously do not understand the company, start ups, the vision and the effort of those involved in particular Ed. While I sleep perfectly at night I'm sure Ed is hard at work making my investment worth every dollar I have put in and the reason why I have faith in the vision of YOJ.

We all want returns but would we go to the effort that Ed is with his wage? Particularly without performance rights

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $11.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $2.681K 58.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 161952 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.