YOJ 2.17% 4.5¢ yojee limited

Ann: Yojee March 2017 Investor Presentation, page-3

1. 7,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    I will give you a rundown on the meeting, small meeting only 40 odd in Perth. Pizza and wine which was sweet ahahah. I was out of place in my shorts t shirt and running shoes ahaha it's hot. Now for the real stuff, I like the approach of the company they are almost ready to roll out and have been quiet on the tech and outcome and ed himself told me he was originally from a private company so he realizes slow and steady is the way to go. Yojee won't take to much on at one time it seems like management by the way they are talking want to get it right. Ed told me not to worried about Australia told me more interested Indonesia or Asia as a whole as there more market opportunities in Asia. I asked a few questions revenue comes in monthly and it seems it's on 12 month or 24 month contracts, I think it's 20% on each delivery not to sure on that but remember something like that. Asked about competition reckons it's to hard for someone to get the funds and means to compete, so it sounds like no competition in the near future. Yojee aren't interested in getting into big companies small and middle class companies it sounds like. After roll out in about 1 months time Yojee will market the product which is like the middle man and has other features as well. Sounds like the company is cheaper than it's rivals that's what they say. They also are in conversation with companies that will probably start after roll out, one is a airplane company that does fly into Perth. The product is connected (I'm no tech expert) but they mention something like it's connected to all the favorite social media companies once you download the app.

Altogether the company looks like they got there shit together unlike most and don't want to talk up the company until everything is in place to succeed then smash it out. By the way the product you need to be picked up, you will need to take a photo of the product and send it to the AI machine and the machine is like me it says sweet a lot ahahahh that may change. You can follow the product like uber and actually see where the product is. I will invest more I think just because the company seems to have it's head screwed on if not they are talking rubbish ahahahaha, but a few of them have worked for private companies before so they took a different approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $11.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $2.681K 58.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 161952 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.