YOJ 0.00% 4.3¢ yojee limited

Ann: Yojee signs Innovation Framework Agreement with UPS, page-12

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Today’s annoncement and responses underline how much YOJ requires patience and understanding.
    I would encourage eveyone to go back and read this March announcement:

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYC5Am4zBaZufhzke92GA==

Two significant comments in that:

1. “The Company expects the time and effort invested in undertaking this significant upgrade to its back end infrastructure will add value to its existing projects and across the wide range of opportunities in the sales pipeline. The ongoing investment in technology is consolidating our leadership in the areas of speed, reliability, functionality and project delivery time and is especially useful for managing the large masses of data required to support the requirements of global logistics industry leaders whilst greatly reducing errors and system downtime.”
    2. “After announcing in January that the Company had completed the integration of blockchain to software products and ran successful proof of existence testing within its simple to use solution for global supply chains, Yojee was pleased to announce recently that UPS Asia Group Pte Ltd (UPS), a subsidiary of United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS), has entered into a Pilot Services Agreement to pilot Yojee’s blockchain solutions. Yojee and UPS are now collaborating to test Yojee’s blockchain technology in the UPS specific supply chain environment.
    In parallel, Yojee is continuing to advance along its blockchain technology roadmap and is expected to begin testing new use cases for blockchain within its simple to use solution for global supply chains next quarter.
    Blockchain systems provide an unprecedented opportunity to transform logistics and supply chains with huge benefits to business and customers and Yojee’s integrated solution is gaining significant customer interest.”

The competitive advantage of YOJ is not just the technology (the March announcement openly states that the basic technology is open and available), it’s the integrated solution as applied to logistics.

I assume that YOJ is currently applying its version 2 software to all customers. Only time will tell.

But I trust the judgment of UPS and DB Schenker when it comes to identifying potential solutions for their global businesses and applaud YOJ for their leading position with those world leaders in the sector.

Anyway, as usual, do your own research and good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $117 2.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125000 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.