YOJ 0.00% 5.0¢ yojee limited

In all my time in the market, I have never met someone who holds...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    In all my time in the market, I have never met someone who holds an asset that they wish to tank, if you are so confident that the share price will hit 11c then why don't you sell your current holding a re-buy at a lower price?

I think a lot of people have been rather negative recently. While the UPS deal is not concrete the interesting thing is that all work is contract based, they see the value but as all companies do they want to have set costs associated with systems.

They obviously see the value in the platform, however, want a pay as you go method. While I have not seen the contract I image YOJ can use any developments made or modules produced for other clients, this is a win/win situation rather than YOJ footing the bill for development of modules they are in effect having someone else pay for the development which will further their product offering.

While a large revenue contract would be nice, this arrangement is still golden in my books. For a start-up such as this, you need a long-term view, things take time but one would assume that once all the modules for companies such as Scharff, UPS etc are developed it will become a more plug and play solution

DYOR but I still hold the same sentiment as I did when the price was 30c+
    Last edited by Thetulipbubble: 06/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $13.70K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3774 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 170833 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.