YOJ 2.50% 8.2¢ yojee limited

As promised, an email reply. I guess smart contracts are on the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    As promised, an email reply. I guess smart contracts are on the back burner for now.

Thank you for your email and interest.

This is quite an interesting question and the significance of the answer comes far less, from the capabilities of blockchain as now there are a number of public and private solutions - and more so that through recent announcements Yojee has been building clients across global forwarding and cross border, automotive distribution and a range multi-carrier networks.

In short, the power of blockchain is only released with the authenticity of information (data). Yojee delivers exceptionally well in these areas where its single platform can provide seamless mass optimization, management and tracking across multi-company supply chains. This is capability quite unique and is where the market has had great weakness in the past - hence the slower traction of blockchain in recent years where the industry is first focused at getting the correct information in real-time.

Hashing information to a blockchain is the easy bit at the end and certainly within our capabilities and expertise.

Addition as of today:

You will notice our recent market updates highlighting our ability to support global players cross border is a great validation of our approach and the scale and opportunity ahead, particularly with previously announced customers such as Geodis.

The ability to track at an item or parcel level across borders is quite unique and has huge application in markets where multiple sectors or companies (whether due to being a subcontractor or because of in country trucking rules) are participating in movements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.