RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Further... don't they make it difficult to interpret the...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Further... don't they make it difficult to interpret the announcement. I see no bad. I don't see bonanza grades but nothing bad.

Drill Hole RC201 with 63.8 g/t is to be extended with a diamond tail.. EOH at 50m.. shallow... there are 3 holes surrounding that hole awaiting assays.. I would also bet that they will be extending them upon completion of RC201.

There are a further 4 drill holes about 150-200m East of RC201 which also may show extended mineralisation of Grace North.

What has me interested will be the re entry into holes 295 and 293.. It looks as if they have had issues with previous underground works?? unsure but you will be able to diamond core through that. There's also quite a few pending drill holes in a 100x100m vicinity which should delineate where the mineralisation stems however old underground infrastructure may put a spanner in the works.. That would be something I'm sure is being discussed with drilling companies to punch out RC collars and diamond core them..

To give an approximate time frame from a drilling perspective. The holes are 180-220M

RC drillers predominately work day shift only and I've worked with many that average 4-500M days granted ground conditions. So I would be expecting an average of one hole per day to be completed. You get paid by the metre and RC driller rates lay between 60c to $1m so 9/10 you are full steam ahead.

Diamond drilling takes longer, I have always had rigs manned 24/7 with an average 30-45M a shift. The above are both dependant on ground conditions but I believe to be quite conservative figures. The rest are in the labs hands.

I would expect to see a consistent stream of drill results over the following 3 months, if the labs can keep up with the current gold rush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $84.57K 658.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1100484 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 786667 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.