RXL 1.82% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

youanmi the forgotten wonderland of gold good time to arrive and...

1. 3,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    youanmi the forgotten wonderland of gold

good time to arrive and rox fm welcomes you , rox is my pet investment done so much research on rox and venus and the youanmi area, mt fisher down to asteroid that hit wa 2,4bil years back , everything points to a powder keg ready go right of ,alex is steering us the right way ,all the aces are in one deck so to speak ,if i have got this mapped right we are going to get a bomb shell very soon with our nickel and it will light rox right up and rms can kiss a----s for our gold , some smart boys in all this good corporate history and alex a geologist i could see his eyes when he saw that core sample $$$$$$$$ , as far as a good investment i consider rox one of the best ,abit slow of the mark but we want to win the bathurst of mining and we will , i think ,dyor
    it is a big pie

hold onto your rox
    do not advertise external links.au/companies/news/219430/rox-resources-appoints-ceo-alex-passmore-as-managing-director-219430.html

Mr. Passmore is a qualified geologist
    ,Passmore holds a Bachelor of Science degree with first class honours in geology from the University of Western Australia and a graduate diploma of Applied Finance from the Securities Institute of Australia
    Last edited by the flow: 09/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.003(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $88.74K 649.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 710323 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.