RXL 3.70% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Ann: Youanmi Exploration Update, page-292

1. 6,741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    DelrayPeterson and Loganboy are two prime examples as to why a selloff into ordinary news was anticipated by the savvy investor. They reveal the pain and anguish of a herd mentality of negativity that arose on the thread over the past month or so. Knowing the state of mind of some of these poor anguished wretches gave insight into a possible sell off consensus on open and obviously for the savvy investor an opportunity buy back in at a lower price. So their words of negative emotional outpourings instructed the savvy investor to act on open thursday as these type of poor sods were always going to also sell as they had had enough of the pain that their mental structures would allow.

I suppose when you keep imprinting a negative impression on your mind the mind reacts in harmony to that impression. Even though harm to the persons wellbeing and happiness is a consequence of such mental attention to the negative thought processes.

So, in conclusion, In my opinion fridays buying was a opportunity not to miss. As I personally believe that the low is now set in rocks.

Last edited by beforethebounce: 16/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $57.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $38.93K 271.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 188823 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 277740 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.