RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Ann: Youanmi (Grace) Shallow Drilling Delivers More High Grades, page-319

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Wennerz

I am by no means an accomplished trader but I have been on HC since 2007 and seen my fair share of this type of story unfold. Disclosure is I’m new to RXL and would say I’m a relatively short term holder in general.

My typical experience is:

1.) We hit pay dirt and the SP goes through the roof, everyone on the the RXL forum high 5’s and posts pictures of cigars and cognac. There will be stories of how this share has changed their lives and a whole heap of people you never seen before will post about how they had 10 gazillion shares and sold out too early. The tough bit in this scenario is knowing your own exit strategy I.e freehold, sell it all or keep on trucking.

Just remember most things don’t go up in a straight line.
    There were a few times on the legendary SIR that I thought it had done its party trick only to leave me behind with my jaw dragging on the ground. Don’t forget RXL is not a one trick pony and there is plenty more news flow to come even after these current results everyone is eagerly awaiting.

Which brings me to scenario 2.
    Yes this share was due for a re-rate but there’s also a large dollop of hype / gold fever at the moment.

2.) We receive the Ann which does not meet expectations or even an announcement that does meet expectations but is not spectacular enough to keep the momentum going. Keep in mind that some of the premium / expectation of the rise are already factored in at the current SP. This is when the SP usually plummets to meet some previous support level and of course the there will be the dead cat bounce but basically it results in a big chunk of your profits gone and a whole lot of regret. At this point the forum will fall into chaos with a whole heap of people you never seen before posting I told you so and
    calling each other names and posting about putting other people on ignore.

I think most importantly is not to let ANYONE on HC or otherwise sway you own gut feeling and researched calculated risk. By all means take on good advice but remember everyone has their own agenda you just have to weigh up your own risk vs reward strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $4.16K 29.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 114500 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14824 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.