RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Ann: Youanmi (Grace) Shallow Drilling Delivers More High Grades, page-367

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    While we are waiting impatiently for an ann that will catapult the share price to 10 cps and beyond Alex's duty is to provide an ann based on a proper and reasonable assessment (refer response to the ASX query). Ar proper and reasonable assessment is based on drill results that confirm previously announced drill results.
    Perhaps RXRC287 fits into this category but having seen the visible gold we already know it's a great result.
    In Fig 2 of the last results ann it is the planned holes (now well underway) that provide a proper and reasonable assessment. These new intercepts open up significant target zones for gold mineralisation at Grace along strike and down-dip from the initial discovery zone.
    http://www.roxresources.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/200616.pdf
    While I would love to see the Rox share price take off again with an ann early this week Alex has to keep in mind his responsibility to not mislead. In the current ASX gold fever environment he has to be very careful and is really in a no win situation. It's obvious that some shareholders have been complaining to the ASX that he sits on results. On the other hand he will get another set of complaints if he releases drill results that turn out to be not a proper and reasonable assessment. That offence is at least as serious as the complaint that he breaches the ASX continuous disclosure rule.
    Alex is a consummate professional and in my opinion we may have to wait for the next ann. I could be wrong and half hope I am but I will not be surprised if there isn't an ann this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $9.496K 69.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114256 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 8500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.