RXL 9.43% 14.5¢ rox resources limited

Ann: Youanmi (Grace) Shallow Drilling Delivers More High Grades, page-678

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Ref Nickel not cross promoting here

15 July 2020 Queensland Government offers support to Sconi Project Advanced battery materials
    development company Australian Mines Limited (“Australian Mines” or “the Company” (Australia ASX: AUZ; USA OTCQB: AMSLF; Frankfurt Stock Exchange: MJH) is pleased to advise that the Queensland Government has offered a conditional financial support package to Australian Mines’ 100% owned Sconi Cobalt-NickelScandium Project (“Sconi” or “Sconi Project” in North Queensland.

Cobalt and nickel mine to power job creation in North Queensland The proposed $1.5 billion Sconi cobalt and nickel mine supporting 700 jobs is a step closer thanks to support from the Palaszczuk Government’s $175 million Jobs and Regional Growth Fund. Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk said as economies around the world dealt with the global coronavirus pandemic, Queensland’s continued health response meant the state’s plan for economic recovery had already started. “Part of that plan is supporting the resources industry,” the Premier said

This is great to see, great initiative by the Queensland government

About time Governments started backing our own boys in

For to long now our major assets have been flogged of to so called foreign investment for what

PEANUTS BY PEANUTS

Both Federal and other state Govts should sit up and take notice of this gesture from Queensland

Well Done

I wonder what M McGowan could do for our State,

Give us a leg up with a GOLD MINE Mark and take royalties to put back into the states ongoing development

Alex if your reading send the premier an invite to the AGM

COVID INITIATIVE

GO FOR GOLD MARK Your investment will not be misplaced

GO ROX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.013(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $59.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 13.8¢ $262.7K 1.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39652 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 161294 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.