RXL 0.00% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

Just have a look at the way HRR completed their overhaul and...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Just have a look at the way HRR completed their overhaul and upgrade at woodlawn mine near Tarago. The place has been a colossal screw up from the start. Its the most poorly managed project to process I've ever been a part of. I go back there occasionally for maintenance etc, but it is a perfect example of refurbing old machinery alongside using 2nd rate 2nd hand parts and machinery. But in saying that, most of the contractors used were of high standard and quality, but mismanaged by HRR.

Also, its to my understanding they will be using very little to none of the old machinery and would be looking at a small modular plant for RXL. So depending on what the next 6-12 months results and planning hold for us, 3 years is probably realistic, but it wouldn't be hard for them to get into gear and go to processing in under 2. Allowing 12 months for planning and tender and then a plant of this size can take less than 12 months to build and be at early operation stages.

There is a mile of information on these forums, project lead team linkedin profiles, interviews etc. And they have said the plant won't be used. And from my understanding, Rox is thinking 10 steps ahead constantly. The reason I bought into Rxl is how well managed it is. And I've seen my share of flop management. To all of those stressing on the pending results, they are on their way, history shows I'd think sooner rather than later.
    All Imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $17.62K 125.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 192861 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 166493 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.3¢ 14.0¢ 92470
Last updated 10.30am 18/06/2024 ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.