RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

@ CUBBIOX is the historical process used at Youanmi and was...

1. 104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    @ CUB

BIOX is the historical process used at Youanmi and was described in the Independent Resource Model Report on Youanmi (2006) as “now considered well proven, has gained solid commercial acceptance, and is proven to be technically successful at Youanmi.”
    BIOX is used at various gold projects around the world, including Agnico Eagle’s Fosterville gold mine in Victoria and Endeavour Mining’s recently commissioned Sabodala-Massawa Project in Senegal. BIOX has very high recoveries and is proven
    Albion also has very high recoveries and GeoProMining LLC’s, Zod gold mine in Armenia has successfully operated an Albion plant since 2014.
    BIOX and Albion are well regarded in the mining industry and are not at all seen as high risk. They present no obstacle to cheap finance.
    Rox might have might considered POX as DEG are to use at their monster refractory gold project. But it’s probably an overkill given the lower amount of ore that is needed to be oxidised at Youanmi plus the high capital cost.
    The choice for Rox is between Albion, BIOX or Concentrate and all 3 are sound, well proven and can (and will) attract CAPEX funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.