VMC 0.00% 6.7¢ venus metals corporation limited

Ann: Youanmi Thick High-Grade Cobalt-Nickel Discovery, page-40

1. 10,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Sorry to hear that Father, I took a powder on the heads one pip from the top - actually did not like the grade (grade in cobalt matters in conjunction with the metallurgy - if the grind releases the mineralisation for flotation then all is good) but I kept my oppies (they did not tempt me as much anyway)
    I want skin in here still for Youanmi and for the other plays they have and leading up to the vanadium giant.
    On Youanmi, there is heaps more drilling to do along the trends outlined in todays ann - what would be magic is if the mineralisation started to dip down - that would mean that the channel along which the magma flowed dipped down and created a trap for the sulphides. Interested? read up on the Nova discovery by SIR.

Lets hope Emperor Trumpus does not rattle his fasces again tonite so we can all be rewarded on Monday.

ps on the subject of cobalt metalurgy, expect many developments including the use of bacteria because of the huge price spike and the even huger demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.