YFZ 0.00% 92.5¢ youfoodz holdings limited

Disclosure: I bought >$100k worth at <50c so although I'm livid,...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Disclosure: I bought >$100k worth at <50c so although I'm livid, my wallet isn't. Feel the need to give my 2 cents worth on this behaviour regardless of how well I did individually.

Day traders aside, most people have a medium-to-long term investment horizon and consider whether to invest in that context. We take a company's financials, consider how maintainable they are over a period of years (almost always >5 years) i.e. not mere months, consider the usual market dynamics and then we roll the dice, trusting (as we ought to) that the company's management will manage our investment wisely and efficiently well into the future. I intuit most of us were thinking that after a few quarterlies and the new mega-factory becomes operational in a couple of years, the short-term dip in the share price would reverse and start to match the company's actual fundamentals. Instead, management is trying to cash in all of their (and our) chips inside 12 months, without a modicum of regard for the investors whose losses they're about to forcibly crystallise.

This is a categorical, unapologetic breach of trust. Every last person involved should be blacklisted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.