YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: Yowie Achieves National Ranging in US Safeway, page-45

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Another great chain of stores for these things to get sold in. Very good news to start Wednesday. SP should have gone up 4 - 6% I would have thought on this news though. Seems there a lot of people invested in Yowie happy to keep it down. Seem to be taking turns in selling into good news.

I do agree however that we need to stop comparing it to the 52 week high of 92c. That SP was too high for a company that hadn't even locked in any deals and was running at a huge loss each year. I think we need to just ignore that and move on.

Would expect around 75 - 80c with all this good news, but that was before the allocation of 20 million shares. Starting to make sense why they did that though now (at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself), as it seems a fast expansion will be key to stocking these orders. It's all well and good to have all these Tier 1 retailers willing to stock Yowie's but unless we can fill the orders it all means nothing.

All the pieces are falling into place and those here who have been patient and riding the ups and downs over the last 12 months should be rewarded soon. Unfortunately we just have to let the big boys play their games in the mean time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 85778 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.