YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Please - I have been hear a lot longer than you and have made a...

1. CEM
    687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Please - I have been hear a lot longer than you and have made a good lot out of YOW. That doesn't mean i dont try and look at the facts.

Not like you who purchased around these levels two years ago and is just the massive up ramper living in a field of dreams. Almost every one of your $2, $5 claims have been wrong and i dare say cost a lot of readers a lot of money - well done.

Again, my post is just a simple analysis of a basic procedure that the company seems to be running on one shift still and that 1m Yowies is not that great of an achievement. I dont see why that is so offensive to you?

The way you carry on it is as if they just purchased their fourth wrapping machine when the fact is they are running at 1 shift on a new manufacturing run. Great that it is working but just remember this company is

- still losing money
    - still raising money to fund working cap and possible legal action
    - missed almost every deadline it ever set itself
    - company directors selling out
    - still running on only 7m units per annum meaning first profit is NOT even in sight.

At least get some balance to your posting - you are like a crazy teenage Beiber fan.

It is only my opinion that there is some short term pain coming. Too much stock which went to FIL who already have flipped it before, too many promises, too many non revenue producing ramping statements, not enough transparency on sales, not enough guidance etc.

Just my opinion Mr Breakeven

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.