YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

This is less than I was hoping, but casting my mind back to my...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    This is less than I was hoping, but casting my mind back to my supply chain days, I think it's worth remembering that supply chains these days like to usually try to produce stock "just in time" to avoid large stock build ups tieing up capital. There is no way they will have millions of dollars worth of stock just sitting there again like we had with the other manufacturer.
    I think the manufacturing rate going forward will be much closer to the purchase order demand they are receiving at any point in time.
    I suppose for us investors this makes things look a bit dicey when inventory looks so low compared to before.
    I guess we have to choose to trust, or not trust, management and their operations team, such that they can always fulfil orders as they come in.

I am going to be really interested in the half yearly inventory when this comes out in 3 months or so. Remember that the inventory on the balance sheet is at cost which is roughly half what they sell it for.

One last thing, my take on the announcement is that they have now finally finished with all of their Whetstone stock. I'm not sure if I'm reading that right, so correct me if you wish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2 60

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41021 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 154722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.