YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Ann: Yowie Gains Access to 10,000 New Convenience Channel Outlets-YOW.AX, page-44

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 889
    Thanks @stevemol
    Amazed me they have the 350 station number in PR.
    I vaguely heard of Puma due to supplying mining company. I didn't realise the scale of them in Australia
    http://www.pumaenergy.com/en/regions/asia-pacific/australia
    Now Australia is basically screwed for any oil refinery capacity we will be at the mercy or whoever owns bunkers and offshore production be that Singapore , brazil ,  Shell, coles  wollies supermarket cartel et al .  Just the world price plus the extra special Australia tax for having dumb governments for decades. Large miners etc Ok but retail ....screwed

Back to YOW any extra sale and repeat business is a good one and part of Walmart criteria that they aren't more than XX%  of suppliers sales.
    Walmart and other majors love it when someone else promotes something first , pathfinders., as they will always be able to compete on lower cost basis from day one and existing demand to sell into when they enter the market .   Pathfinders win as they get extra margin and due to store formats are nimble to make stock decisions and also stop if sales don't justify shelfspace.

Every bit of volume helps YOW get to production economy of  scale , de-risks just having a few big clients and possibly even help in court case if it has been a delayed opportunity.  All leads to better merchandising deals as YOW have wider distribution/ marketing  so firms will always like to go with just one supplier for several countries if possible  Probably gives YOW extra margin on sales ( without volume discounts) compared to Walmart and Walgreens and slightly different demographic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.