YOW 0.00% 2.3¢ yowie group ltd

Well, expect the resident HC troll to give us all a lecture...

1. 8,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2848
    Well, expect the resident HC troll to give us all a lecture about this announcement.
    That troll is an expert at everything - but shareholder of nothing!

I think we can expect a disappointing Qtrly because of slower demand in US, and poor stock levels at Woolies and Coles in Aust. Just my premonition.

HOWEVER.....

This announcement is evidence that the rejuvinated Board has big plans for Yowie brand, and add-on product.
    Yowie is/was a one-product company - but now we have multiple products, and new licensed products.

This Bluey license is BIG - just have read of the media article below.
    All my grandkids love Bluey on TV, love the books, love the merchandise.
    Thats brand recognition. So when they see a Bluey chocolate in Woolies or Coles, there is that recognition - and hopefully mum/dad buy it.

Bluey was a leading float in the New York's Thanksgiving Parade. (If someone had thrown a tennis ball, the Bluey float would have taken-off after it !)

Note that the proposed new Bluey product are multiple formats. I like the fact that some of these products will be moulded Blueys (like a Yowie).
    Coles, Woolies and 7-Eleven will stock them. I can see other big retailers jumping on bandwagon.

So Yowie is now producing product for Yowies, Bluey, AFL and NRL.
    It is going big on Easter and Christmas.

It is apparent that the big retailers want seasonal products. Big hits over a short period. That will be where Yowie will get prominent shelf space and aisle space.

At last, the Board is pushing Yowie towards getting some sort of value for the business --- but a heck of a long way to go!
    Cash is about 5.5c p/s, with currently zero value for the business.
    Hopefully these new business initiatives will put some value back into the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.275M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 145669 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 144879 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.